At the VCS scrip program, we have hundreds of stores, restaurants, goods and services to meet your everyday and special occasion needs. On the order form, you'll notice many merchants who contribute to the VCS fundraising effort. Scrip uses the funds earned to enhance your student’s education.
In the past, Scrip has committed to help in several ways: purchase of projectors, music supplies, academic support supplies, chairs and drinking fountains.
The Scrip program fiscal year runs from May 1 thru April 30 of the following year. This year's Scrip monies can be applied towards next year's tuition, with the exception of graduating seniors, your tuition rebate can applied towards your last tuition payment.
You can buy Scrip in any of these convenient methods:
1. Drop Off - Pick Up: drop off your order at any of the 3 campuses by 9:00am Tues, Thurs & Fri, and your order will be ready to be picked up by 2:30pm in the office of the same campus.
2. In Person: Scrip is sold on site in a cash and carry fashion. On Tuesday & Thursdays, come see us from 8:00 am-9:30am at the Middle School campus.
3. Kid Delivery: You can send your order with your student by 9:00am on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday at any campus. Your order will be filled and returned to the school office again to be picked up by your student that same day.
Mail In: You can mail in your order to the Valley Christian Business Office 10818 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos Ca 90703
If you would like to volunteer with Scrip or would like more information, please contact email@example.com
School Year: 'Live' sales are every Tuesday and Thursday morning from 8-9:30 in our office at the Middle School campus. 'Drop Off' orders at the Elementary, Middle and High School Business Office by 9am will be processed and returned to the appropriate campus every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Summer: "Live" sales are Thursdays from 8 to 10:00. "Drop off" orders at the High School Business office by 9 am on Thursday to be processed and returned to the Business office by end of business day.
Frequently asked Questions
1. My child will be starting in Valley Christian Schools next fall. May we start buying SCRIP now?
Yes! Any SCRIP purchases made between now and April 30 will earn tuition rebates which may be applied toward your upcoming tuition bill.
2. May I encourage others to purchase SCRIP on our behalf?
Of course! It is a great way to increase your rebate. Simply coordinate the purchases of grandparents, friends, or relatives and make certain that they list your family name on the rebate line of the SCRIP order form. The more families that are involved, the more funds are raised for tuition rebates and the needs of VCS!
3. How can I find out what my rebate will be?
The rebates are calculated in the first week of May and the results will be mailed to you and/or will be available at the SCRIP table.
Phone: (562) 865-4285
Fax: (562) 860-0319
Office Hours (located on the middle school campus) Tuesday - Friday 8 am - 2 pm, when school is in session
Contact our office to volunteer!