iPad Training & Resources
Seniors and Students Transferring out of Valley
If you are not returning to VCS, see the link below for helpful iPad information regarding:
- Changing the email address on your AppleID if it currently is a school address
- Saving your Gmail, Contacts, and/or Google Docs
- Removing supervision mode from your iPad
- Saving your files from your iPad
- Saving your computer lab files (High School)
- An option to list your iPad for sale
iCloud Backup Help
If you are having trouble with your iCloud Backup, check out our guide to managing your iCloud Storage Space
3rd Party Insurance:
Included in the cost of all Valley iPads is Apple's AppleCare+. The AppleCare+ that comes in the Valley iPad Program is for three years and includes any type of damage to the iPad and the accessories that come with the iPad. Valley will handle all repairs and keep you informed as to how many incidents are remaining for your devices. AppleCare+ does NOT include theft or loss.
If you are interested in additional insurance options, as a courtesy some are listed below. They are commonly used programs by other schools or the vendor has requested inclusion in the listing.
3rd Party Insurance Options for "Bring Your Own" iPads without AppleCare+
Other Important Information/Resources:
- If your iPad or its accessories are damaged or in need of servicing please contact your campus technology office. If during non-school hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please email them with your name, iPad serial number and asset tag and with a brief description of what happened. Someone from the technology team will respond to your email as soon as possible. It is important for all repairs to go through Valley to help ensure that your iPad is enrolled and configured for in-class use.
- If you are in need of help or have a question regarding your VCMS student's iPad please email: email@example.com