Introducing our Heritage Society
This new group includes those who make planned gifts to Valley Christian Schools, which include:
- Bequest (via will or living trust)
- Life insurance beneficiary designation
- IRA/401K beneficiary designation
- CRT/CRUT/CRAT beneficiary designation
By informing VCS in writing that you have designated the school as a beneficiary in your estate plan, you will automatically be qualified for membership in the Heritage Society and entitled to its privileges. Dollar amounts are not required to be disclosed.
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitation to an annual appreciation luncheon
- Semi-annual communication updates on the endowment fund progress, including inspirational testimonials from members.
In the 1960s an endowment fund was created to help secure the future for the school. The fund total is currently at $3,000,000. Annual interest helps the school meet critical budget needs.
Demographics have changed since the school was founded, with students now coming from more than 250 churches, but our 78-year mission has not changed.
We pray that alumni, parents, and grandparents who have been positively impacted by Bellflower/Valley Christian Schools will include it in their estate plans.