The Heritage Society includes those who have made planned gifts to Valley Christian Schools either by:
- Bequest in your will or estate
- Life insurance beneficiary
- IRA/401K beneficiary
- Charitable trust or annuity beneficiary
Membership is automatic upon informing the school that you have included VCS in one of these four ways. Membership benefits include:
- Annual appreciation luncheon
- Membership card entitling you to various privileges at VCS
- Semi-annual communication updates from the Superintendent
The inclusion of the school in your estate plan will help the Endowment Fund grow. It is currently $2.9 million. The annual interest it generates will help ensure the school can sustain its unchanging mission, with excellence, into the future.
To become a Heritage Society member please contact the Development Office at 562-860-0556 ext 254.
VCS alumni, families and friends have free, confidential access to an independent, certified financial planner through the Barnabas Foundation. Contact Bob Zeilenga at 805-481-2510 to schedule a free, in-home visit.
VCS is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and donations are tax-deductible for federal income, gift, or estate tax purposes.