Other Ways to Give
Thank you for coming to this page! You either have a heart and passion for Valley Christian Schools, or you are a generous giver who loves to support God's work (or both).
Invest in what God is accomplishing at Valley Christian Schools. You can write a check, use a credit or debit card online, donate stock, or add the school as a charity in your will. Special gifts to specific school programs are also appreciated.
Giving Opportunities:Capital Campaign - Funds our building plans and upgrades to our 3 campuses. The recent focus has been a $7.5 million project at the high school campus. About $1 million in debt is still owed. We owe about $1.5 million on the expansion of the Middle School in 2005. Donors who made multiyear pledges are still giving towards this, but additional gifts are needed to finish paying the debt off. Our master plan identifies several future needs, but the one to be done next has not been decided. You might choose to donate to this if you like to invest in tangible things. More...
Endowment Fund - Currently over $4 million dollars, this fund has been growing over many decades, often being named in the wills of alumni, friends, and thankful parents of former students. Only the interest is used each year to fund priority school needs including tuition assistance. Your donation to this will keep on growing and giving. More...
Annual Fund - This funds critical school needs that arise during the school year that the gift was given in. You would select this fund if you want your gift to be used now to meet what the board of directors believes is our most critical current need.
- The Annual Fund represents a meaningful way for alumni, friends, and parents of former students to make a yearly investment in VCS as one of your favorite ministries.
- Many individuals consistently look forward to sending an annual $25, $50 or $100 gift as their way of continually supporting our mission, long after their graduation or that of their children or grandchildren.
- Your gift to the Annual Fund will support the most critical needs of the current school year as determined Board of Directors and Administrators.
Tuition Scholarships - Your donation will help a needy school family who experiences unexpected severe medical problems, death, or job layoff. This fund also partly supports a 20% tuition discount to VCS staff members' children. It is our policy that all staff member's children attend VCS, which is difficult since Christian school salaries are significantly less than public schools.
Memorial Gifts - We gratefully acknowledge the donations given to Valley Christian Schools in memory of loved ones who have gone to be with the Lord. When you make a memorial gift please make the check payable to "VCS" and mail it to the Business Office. Please include the name of the person you wish to recognize with your gift.
How to Give?
- Send a donation by sending a check to Valley Christian Schools, 10818 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Make an online gift using a credit or debit card
- Check if your employer has a Matching Gift Program which could DOUBLE the amount of your donation!
- Transfer stock from your brokerage account, receiving a tax donation for the appreciated amount, instead of selling it and owing capital gains taxes.
- Include Valley Christian Schools as a charity bequest in your will.
Contact development office at 562-860-0556 ext 254 for more information.