Our Admissions Process includes a few steps planned to help your family in making the decision for a Valley Christian education.
You may have already participated by attending an Admissions Open House Event, Preview Tour or Personal Tour. We want you to know us well and understand how we partner in education.
At this time, the admissions process is entirely online.
We're available to answer questions and connect you with teachers and other staff members. You can always start by speaking with Leann Bakker in Admissions. We would love to walk with you through the application process.
The Application Process for new families.
Our application is online. You can start and finish at any time of day or night, at your convenience.
The Application provides us with information about your family, your church participation, your personal statement of faith, as well as information about your student all included in an Application Checklist which includes:
- Signing our Doctrinal Basis of Valley Christian Schools
- Completing the Online Pastor Recommendation
- Completing the Teacher Evaluation Form for each student - if your student has multiple teachers, please ask a core subject teacher to fill it out
- Uploading current report card, or high school transcript
- Uploading most recent Standardized Test Scores
- Uploading most up-to-date Immunization Records
- Uploading Birth Certificate
Application for Admissions
The Process for Current Families Adding a Student.
The application process for current families is simplified. Current VCS families who would like to add a student (not currently attending VCS) please go to the admissions page to click on VC Family adding a Student. As you complete the application, you'll upload:
- a copy of the student's last report card
- most recent standardized test scores
- complete immunization records