First day of school is Monday, August 14. Half day for everyone 8:15 AM - 12:00 PM -- except returning high school students who come back Tuesday, August 15, 8:15 AM - 2:45 PM.Each campus has their own unique First Day of School traditions:
- Elementary School: Pep Rally & Popsicles
Be sure to check out our admissions page to learn more about your child becoming a student here!
- Middle School: First Day Assembly. Free cookies at break. Lots of time getting to know each other and their advisement teacher.
- High School: All 9th graders and only 10th-12th graders who are new to Valley are required to attend an orientation day to get to know the layout of the campus and start to meet fellow students and teachers. Backpacks/books/iPads are not needed on the first day.
- HS Book Sales dates this summer will be Wednesday, August 2 from 9:00 AM to Noon.
- More detailed information will be available in the summer letter that will be sent out from the High School office at the end of July.
Last Modified on March 16, 2017