We provide many opportunities to arouse and develop spiritual growth in students.
- Each week on Wednesday mornings we meet as a student body with student led worship followed by an engaging speaker (area youth pastors, Christian leaders, pro athletes, musicians, alumni and faculty members).
- Girls Bible studies led by faculty members, are held each week during lunch on Wednesday
- Young Men's Breakfast is held twice a month (Thursday's)
Through our dynamic service program, students have a ton of opportunities to select from which will serve their community AND challenge them to grow spiritually:
- Visits to Long Beach Rescue Mission, Bell Shelter, LA Skid Row, area Retirement Centers like Artesia Christian Home, and serving organizations in the greater Los Angeles Area etc.
- Attend the annual CauseLife Huntington Beach Turkey Trot, providing water wells in countries that need access to clean water
- Short-term mission trips to Zuni, New Mexico and Alaska Mission trips and other countries are led by faculty members and are open to students.