SCRIP OFFICE HOURS
TUES & THURS 8 am - 10 am
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Shop more than 750 top brands using gift cards—right from your phone.
Whether you're at home or at the store.
With ShopWithScrip.com you can earn from home!
Purchasing eGift cards and reloading funds to physical cards makes it easy to earn Scrip rebates from the comfort of home. Use cards to shop online, order groceries for pick-up, or stream shows and movies. Go on the RaiseRight mobile app or myscripwallet.com. Here are the directions. If you have questions, please contact Jade at firstname.lastname@example.org
Families who order online and use online payments
earn 45% more than those who only use paper order forms.
Buy SCRIP for Vacations and Earn BIG in Tuition Rebates!
Our Scrip office and shopwithscrip.com offer many ways to earn while you have fun.Lodging: Airbnb, Best Western, Choice, Comfort Inn, Golden Nugget, Hilton, Hyatt, Sheraton, Quality Inn, Westin, and more.Airlines: American, Delta & Southwest AirlinesTransportation: Uber, Avis & Budget Car Rental, Gas Cards (76, Arco, Chevron, Exxon/Mobil and Shell) and Auto Zone.Cruise Lines: Carnival, Celebrity, Princess & Royal CarribeanFor Your Staycation: Disney, Regal and UA Cinema, Bass Pro Shop, DQ, Coldstone and many more.We also have many, many restaurant cards to choose from.
So, get on board and help our schools while earning a tuition rebate while having some vacation fun!WHAT'S NEW...Happy Dining- (6 Restaurants- 1 card, Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Buffalo wild Winds, PF Changs, Cracker Barrel, & Mc Cormick & Schmicks)Happy Lady- (Cheesecake Factory, Mcormick and Schmicks, Red Lobster, Bravo!, Brio, Texas de Brazil)Credit card payments are here!
Families can now pay for gift cards with credit cards. In addition to linking a bank account (Presto Pay), families who have access to online payments can choose to pay for gift cards with credit cards at ShopWithScrip.com.
Important details about this option:
- Credit card types: Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Rebates: The rebate is not impacted—families, and your organization, sill earn the same amount.
- Purchases: A 2.6% fee is added to a family’s order total each time they pay with a credit card. Your organization does not pay a fee. Credit card payments will be processed immediately.
Families like yours share stories about opportunities created by gift card fundraising, how easy it is to do every day, and how fast earnings add up.
What is Scrip?Scrip is a simple way to pay for your family's everyday purchases. Scrip is simply gift cards or certificates for many retailers, restaurants and services both local and nation-wide. Instead of using cash, checks or your credit card when you purchase goods or services, you use your Scrip gift card. The great thing about Scrip is that you can use it for everyday purchases, groceries, gas, prescriptions, gifts, etc. You won't be spending any more money than you already do. You will be helping to raise funds to support Valley Christian Schools and earn a tuition credit for the next school year
Online Families Earn More!In a day and age where it seems like everything is digitial, convenience and efficiency have become a top priority for many. Families who are placing orders on the RaiseRight mobile app or at ShopWithScrip.com are witnessing how easy online ordering can be! Not only can they place their orders whenever they want or need to, they can also take advantage of other Scrip products, like ScripNow®, Reload, and ReloadNow®.
Learn how to join our online Scrip program here.
Please email Scrip@vcschools.org to obtain enrollment code. Student's name and grade required for code.
How does it work?
The Scrip program allows VCS to purchase gift cards and certificates at a discount. The Scrip retailers offer discounts varying from 2% to 20%. School families and friends buy Scrip from VCS at face value and VCS receives the benefit of the profit.Scrip uses the funds earned to enhance your student’s education. In the past, Scrip has committed to help in several ways: purchase of projectors, music supplies, academic support supplies, chairs, drinking fountains, pottery wheel, and giving an annual monetary contribution to the school.The Scrip program fiscal year runs from May 1 thru April 30 of the following year. This year's Scrip monies can be applied towards next year's tuition, with the exception of graduating seniors, your tuition rebate can be applied towards your last tuition payment.How do you purchase Scrip?You can buy Scrip in any of these convenient methods:
- Order Scrip Online: In order to order scrip online you must first establish a Presto Pay account. This is the account you will use to pay for your online scrip purchases and is tied to your bank account. To enroll in Presto Pay please click here to be directed to the Shop with Scrip website. Here are the directions. Please email email@example.com to obtain enrollment code.
- Drop Off and Pick Up: Drop off your order at any of the 3 campuses by 9:00am Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri, and your order will be ready to be picked up by 2:30pm in the office of the same campus. In addition to the vendors available for immediate pick up, there are hundreds more vendors you can special order for delivery to the school in a week or so depending on when the Scrip office receives the order.
- In Person: Scrip is sold on site in a cash and carry fashion. We have most popular vendors on hand for those who prefer buying on the spot. Tuesday & Thursdays, come see us from 8:00am - 9:30am at the Middle School campus. After you purchase your cards you can spend them just like cash.
- Kid Delivery: You can send your order with your student by 9:00am on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday at any campus. Your order will be filled and returned to the school office again to be picked up by your student that same day.
- Mail In: You can mail in your order to the Valley Christian Business Office, 10818 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos Ca 90703
Summer: "Live" sales are Thursdays from 8 to 10:00. "Drop off" orders at the High School Business office by 9 am on Thursday to be processed and returned to the Business office by end of business day.Frequently asked Questions1. My child will be starting in Valley Christian Schools next fall. May we start buying Scrip now?Yes! Any SCRIP purchases made between now and April 30 will earn tuition rebates which may be applied toward your upcoming tuition bill.2. May I encourage others to purchase Scrip on our behalf?Of course! It is a great way to increase your rebate. Simply coordinate the purchases of grandparents, friends, or relatives and make certain that they list your family name on the rebate line of the SCRIP order form. The more families that are involved, the more funds are raised for tuition rebates and the needs of VCS!3. How can I find out what my rebate will be?The rebates are calculated in the first week of May and the results will be mailed to you and/or will be available at the SCRIP table.4. What is the best way to maximize my tuition credit?The best way to maximize your tuition credit is to maximize your use of the program! Be sure to plan ahead for all your shopping and gift-giving needs! Take a few minutes to browse the available stores on our list, and at www.ShopwithScrip.com to see stores (that you already frequent) that can help you earn tuition credit! Then, plan ahead to purchase your cards at the Scrip office or online.
Another way to maximize your use of the program is by using ScripNow to shop on-the-go! Check out the video above to learn more.
Your friends and family--near and far--can help you earn tuition credit as well. With ScripNow, they can shop from anywhere in the country! (Please note that all physical cards will be delivered to VCS and cannot be shipped directly to other location.)Contact UsPhone: (562) 865-4285Fax: (562) 860-0319Office Hours (located on the middle school campus) Tuesday and Thursday 8 am - 10:00 am, when school is in session.Email: Scrip@vcschools.org