Powerschool: Student Information System
Parent and Student Login (ps.vcschools.org)
What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is a web-based student information system that allows parents real-time access to their student’s grades. It is beneficial to parents, teachers, administrators, and to the students who can track their own progress.
As soon as any information is added or changed it’s available to everyone. When teachers enter grades and attendance information for their class, that same data is immediately available to the school, to guidance counselors, and even to parents and students.
Benefits to Parents
With PowerSchool, parents are able to access vital information about their children quickly and accurately. You can see the results of tests and assignments as soon as they are recorded, enabling you to intervene quickly and communicate with guidance counselors and teachers, if necessary. Day in and day out, PowerSchool helps you help your children achieve their potential.
How to Logon
If you don't already have a PowerSchool parent account one (one per family) will be provisioned for you prior to the start of school. If you need additional accounts, you can request one here.
Website or App?
We encourage you to use the website version of PowerSchool for additional benefits like checking your family service hour balance. There is a PowerSchool App available for Android and iOS. If you choose to use the app, our District Code is: KNRJ
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING A NEW STUDENT (for current parent who already have an account for another student)
- Login to ps.vcschools.org with your current username and password
- If you need password assistance, click "Forgot Username or Password?" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Account Preferences" on the left side
- Choose the "Students" tab
- Click "Add"
- Enter your student's name:
- Enter your student's Access ID (from letter mailed home or provided at a school event) (CaSe sensitive)
- Enter your student's Access Password (CaSe sensitive)
- Choose YOUR relationship to the student
- Click "Submit"
If you need assistance or have questions, please go to helpdesk.vcschools.org