Internet Connection Issues
If you are connected to WiFi but still experiencing connection issues follow the three suggestions below. 95% of the time this will fix it.
1. Keep your iPad up to date; always install the latest versions of iOS and Apps
- Apps generally update automatically, but you can also open Manager and tap update if you think you need to update an app.
- The iPad OS will need to be updated in Settings -> General -> Software Update
2. Be sure your iPad is connected to the Valley network. There is a Web Link on your iPad. Open that link and sign in with your PowerSchool username and password.
3. Canvas Web App. There are two Canvas icons on your iPad. We recommend you use the Canvas Web button as it is more reliable. The Canvas Student app has some convenient features but if you are having any trouble with Canvas, this is the first thing to try.